Do you have any idea what is bubble tea?
If no, then read this article! Here I’ll tell you about this yummy tea in detail. It is a cold, flavored tea drink that consists of sizeable chewy tapioca balls, preparing it both a beverage and a healthy snack. Bubble tea is in combo with a colorful jumbo straw that is both visually tempting and functional. With each sip, the tapioca pearls move quickly up this straw.
This Taiwan beverage is referred to by lots of names like boba tea, pearl milk tea, simply boba, etc.
Benefits of Meal Replacement Smoothies
What Is Bubble Tea Made Of?
Bubble milk tea is generally prepared from a black tea base, oolong tea, oolong, or white tea, and then mixed with milk or sweetener. It is also famous for having large tapioca pearls, but it can be prepared without them if our customer requests it.
We can customize the drink with various teas, flavors, or toppings. Bubble tea menus typically comprise of these three kinds of flavors;
Milk Tea: Teas, fruit, or herbal flavors mixed with sweetened milk for a creamy drink (honey milk tea, strawberry milk tea)
Flavored Tea: Sweetened teas are made with mixed flavorings but no milk (jasmine green tea or honey black tea)
Juice: Fruit juices without milk (mango, kiwi)
How to Drink Bubble Tea?
Are you thinking about the bubble tea drinking method? In reality, the versatility of this yummy tea is that everyone drinks it according to theirs. Some people don’t take tapioca pearls until they have finished the drink rather than eat pearls. Few consume these tapioca pearls first and then drink their tea.
Others prefer a tempting medium, sipping the boba and chewing tapioca pearls while drinking. There is no exact method to enjoy bubble tea that makes it an exciting beverage entirely new to us!
How to Make Bubble Tea?
- 9-10 tea bags (black, green, or others you choose)
- 7-8 cups water with essential quantity for boba balls
- Flavoring syrup
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- One bag (9 oz) of tapioca pearls
- Whole milk (or other options like soy milk, coconut, or nut milk)
- You can even use a convenient bubble tea powder that alters the tea, sweetener, or both relying on the powder’s composition.
Recipe of Bubble Tea:
Ingredients, a glass of bubble tea and boba pearls
- Bring six cups of water to a boil then keep away from heat.
- Add tea bags, and let sit until getting to temperature.
- Make simple syrup
- Add one cup of water to a saucepan.
- Once simmering, mix sugar and stir until dissolved; let them cool.
Prepare the tapioca pearls:
- Bring water to a boil (8-10 cups of water for each one cup of tapioca pearls)
- Then add tapioca pearls.
- Cook for around 3-15 minutes and keep stirring
- Let sit uncovered
- Run medium flame water over pearls, drain, and transfer to another bowl
Assemble the tea:
- Divide boba between cups and fill every glass with ice
- Pour 1.5 cups of tea into every cup.
- Include 2 to 3 tbsp of milk to each cup
- If utilizing powder, add a scoop according to the recommended serving.
- Stir with a spoon or shake well, then enjoy your drink
Bubble Tea Flavors
What is the bubble tea flavor? There are distinctive flavors like glasses of green, taro-bubble tea, and strawberry-bubble tea. Boba tea, the other name of bubble tastes, is from fruity, sweet to herbal options.
The classic one is prepared from black tea, milk, ice, and tapioca pearls. Below are some examples of taste;
- Passion fruit
Bubble tea is gaining popularity day by day because of its unique texture and variety of taste. You can try our bubble tea as besides its flavors, and here you can also customize your tea by selecting toppings, alternative milk, and an unparalleled sweetness level. So, try our bubble tea, and you can feel what bubble tea really is!